Friday, February 24, 2006

just crap

Today I dropped yet another class. It has come to my attention that I will never graduate from college. I really don't know why I can ever finish a damn class. This is like the fourth time I have started and stopped a class. I always get caught up in stress or a crazy work schedule and find some stupid reason not to go to school. I don't know what I am going to do with my self. There are so many things that I am interested in and that are so worth going to school for, but I just don't have what it takes to take on a full time job and school right now. There's a lot I need to clean off my plate before I can put anything else on it and I know that, but how long will it be until I can do it?

Changing "subjects" now, it has been a lovely morning in my humble home. Let me just share with you how things have been going. After working three eight hour shifts basically in a row, I finally managed to make it home alive to sleep. When I awoke from my much needed slumber I got up and looked around not knowing where I was only to notice the clock and find that I had been asleep for about twenty hours straight. No wonder why my bladder was full and neck was sore. So what do you do at three in the morning when you're the only one in the neighborhood awake you ask? Make a bagel and turn on the Olympics.

About two and a half hours after sitting and enjoying a very exciting match of Men's Curling between Great Britain and USA, I decided to go take I shower to warm myself up. Let me just stop real quickly and explain how freaken cold it is in my house. A damn polar bear would think my house was cold. So, when I finally got in the shower I awaited the warmest greatest feeling a hot shower can deliver only to find that the 1970 plumbing in this stupid house was acting up and gave me barely bearable water temperature for a shower. I was shivering when I got out. Thank you very much, I now have an pneumonia.

After my shower I greeted my roommate who had just returned from work and decided to share a quick snack with her which had absolutely no nutritional value what so ever. Corn chips and cheese dip for breakfast baby. After she fell asleep, I made my way over to the computer to check my email and saw that I only had like twenty five minutes to get to class. My initial intentions were to make it to class today until I got in my car and saw that I had no gas. By the time I would have made it to school after stopping and getting gas I would had been totally late. New plan of action... get gas and star bucks and go back home. Pitiful I know.

Now I sit here writing about crap in-between loads of laundry that I needed to do before work tonight. I promise you I'm so more responsible with everything else in my life other than school. Like I said, I just can't do it right now and have to work on some personal issues before I can take on any more loads. Hopefully I will soon be able to get over my fears and come out to the world and finally be able to call it "truths" with myself. When this happens I will finally be able to breath and really start living. It's going to take time but I am working on it.

1 comment:

kiwi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.