Friday, July 14, 2006

Feeling Confident...

Hello! It's been a while since I've blogged and I am back with some turn of events. First I would like to address my friends who have recently been informed of my big secret. I hope you guys understand the emotions behind not being able to reveal my true self all this time. I know you will respect me now for coming clean and can hopefully help me on my way to being completely free.

Lately I have been more comfortable in my skin. I have been trying to act more like "me" and trying not to hold back anything. I've finely come to terms with myself and have decided that I am who I am and that's that. Why should I have to pretend anymore? I still have a few more things left to do as far as coming all the way out goes. I still have to do the "parent talk", which I'm soooo not looking forward to, even though it may go the smoothest out of all the people I tell.

There is someone new in my life that has been a great influence on me lately and has really helped me see things about myself that I never could before. I will of course not be disclosing his name on here but I can tell you a little about him. I met him online (give me a chance to explain...Don't go rolling your eyes) He is close friends with someone I used to work with when I was sixteen. I have been talking to him online off and on for about a year now and finally met him in person a couple months ago. First I would like to say how attractive this boy is, wow. Unfortunately he is taken. Just gives me something harder to work for I guess :p. Anyways, moving along. He has given me good insight on being a young gay man and has made my future look not so bad anymore. I am grateful for him and lucky to have him as a friend. You'll hear more about him later I'm sure.

So basically I am progressing very nicely and hopefully will soon be able to overcome all my fears and be as happy as I'm supposed to be. Right now I am working my tail off at a job that I very much like, so all is well there. I will be returning to school this fall with the greatest attempt to complete some classes ever. You know what I'm talking about if you know me in person or if you've read from another of my posts. I think that is all I have to report at the moment but will for sure be updating more frequently.

Until next time, take care...

1 comment:

kiwi said...

I'm so glad! :)