Sunday, July 16, 2006

Super Sexy



Last Friday Betty and I went and saw Superman Returns. Five stars from me! The movie was great, and even if it wasn't I still would have thought it was great. Superman is a "super" hunk :)

So aside from the super hero business, my life has just been peachy. I am in the middle of a seven day in a row streak with work and I am coming close to loosing my freaking head. Thank god I will be taking a three day weekend off at the end of all this chaos.

This brings me to my next topic of rather pointless conversation. This weekend my "boy" friend is taking my out to do a little club'n. Not just any oh club'n either...no no. Homo club'n. Yes! it is going to be my official first time in a gay bar and I am rather gung ho about the whole thing. I think it will go smoothly. I like to dance already and with a few drinks in me I'll be good to go ;) He may be bringing his boy friend with him which is cool because I've been waiting to meet him. Either way we will have a good time, and I won't be working.

This whole working a million hour thing and barely having a life thing pretty much sucks sometimes. I was telling a friend not to long ago that it would all seem so much better if I had someone to come home to. It's just so depressing coming home to an empty apartment. It would be nice to have that special someone to compare crapy days with and snuggle up with on the couch and watch reruns of classic sitcoms....stuff like that. Well hopefully it won't be like this for much longer because I'm single and ready to mingle, lol. I'm so lame.

Well enough is enough. I'm going to bed now.

2 comments:

kiwi said...

YAY clubbin'. You should go to the ones in TJ, they're insane. Club Extasis is the only one I've been to. We should all go even though not all of us are part of your "family."

Brooke said...

You're not lame. You're a romantic. And it takes one to know one. You'll find what you need and deserve soon. Keep your chin up.